Friday, July 11, 2008

Morning

Good Morning! I'm up early waiting on UPS to bring some computer parts. Owen spent yesterday and all night last night with his Nan and Pa and was I lost without him! I cleaned a little, read a little, watched "The Waltons" and "Bewitched" on DVD (yes, I was bored). Finally I went to bed and fell asleep reading.

I had squash and tomatoes for supper yesterday. I spent most of the day writing and doing research for my current book. I was pleased with what I accomplished. I'll finish building this computer today when the parts come. Then I'll go to town and do my typical daily chores: bank, market etc. I have to drop some books off at the library and will probably take a few minutes and look at the NEW ARRIVALS shelf. Being in such a small town has a few drawbacks, and one of them is that we don't get new books very quickly at the library, and when we do there is only 1 copy and you have to reserve it. That's why I do a lot of my reading in ebook format. I'd like to have one of those Sony Readers but they are $300 and there is always something I need more.

I hope anyone reading has a good day- I will blog more tonight.

No comments: