Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Hello!

I am up early working on my new blog! I am so excited to get started, even though I doubt
anyone will want to read about my simple little life. I woke up at 5:00 AM and entered a little information about me. I am going to go back to bed for a while. I am going to stay around the house today. I have planned on making potato soup and cornbread for supper and having fresh green onions from my garden. I am going to make some bacon also because it helps to flavor the soup.

I am also working on a scarf for my best friends mom. She picked out the yarn and I am trying to make it pretty. I am a new new knitter and I wanted to knit a few scarfs just to practice the stitches. I have been a crocheter since I was 12 and have wanted to learn to knit for many years but always had trouble learning and gave up too easily. I finally discovered that I wasn't holding the yarn right and once I remedied that, I was on my way to knitting! I love it! So, I am going to go set the clock for 7:45 AM and hopefully get a little more sleep. I hope to do lots more with my blog today!

No comments: